Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Look what was under all that snow....

Lots of pictures today. I let the ladies out around 7 o'clock to frolic in the grass.


Heres todays haul, there was remnants of another blue egg all over the other ones,  it didn't make the stampede evidently. 


A few of the girls set up shop under the bird feeder like it was a buffet.


Somebody seen from afar and she came sprinting towards the group.



Here are how the tomatoes are going.


Leeks and onions.



This is how I have the tomatoes heated in the evening, I have the heater under the bench with some of the slats taken out so the heat can come up through. I wrap up the lights and keep it all enclosed so the heat stays in good.




Franke needed a good head scratching before I left. And when I did, there was a full blown party happening at the bird feeder.



Look at the buds on the forsythia, I can't wait to see it bloom. My tulips and daffodils are shooting up also, and the hyacinth look like artichoke coming out of th ground.




And heres the best part of the day, husband put my nice wheels back on my car, that means we are swearing off the snow and salt until next december!



No comments:

Post a Comment