Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Things are growing :)

Zucchini, I actually ate this today. It was 3x the size since I had taken this picture last week.

The lettuce, some is bolting, I give that to the chickens.


Ruby chard.


Romas.


Tiger like.


Black trifeles.


The ill effects of all this damn rain.


A baby seeking refuge from Mabel.


I ate this today also, it had also gotten very large and was almost starting to open. There are nice shoots starting on the sides.


Dinner.


What the garden is looking like right now.


The berries, and Molly.


The birdhouse gourds.


I set up this fence so the gourds can travel up over the chicken run.


This is the overflow area where I planted the extra tomatoes that didn't sell. There are about 4 growing that were there from the old compost pile. Also a couple of squash or gourds, I can't quite tell yet. We have almost 90 tomato plants this year. I know......


These are the cherry tomatoes, they will get as tall as the roof on the deck.


The greenhouse is finally empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment