Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Third times a charm?!

So I tried again this morning and I couldn't get my pics to upload so i'm on the third try. I have been so busy lately I wanted to update but just couldn't get around to it, not that its that hard?!

I spent a bit of time potting up in the last week, heres a squash that I thought looked cool, all of my squash have super healthy big roots.


Here are the tomatoes that were started the earliest. They are doing well and are looking to get planted soon.


These are all the tomatoes that I will be selling. I started them about 2 weeks after the others.




We think that this is the biggest egg that we have gotten, weighing in at a whopping 3.81 ounces. When we were at the market some guy actually accused me of selling duck eggs as chicken eggs. 


Molly was defending her empty bowl, she was actually growling and barking but they didn't really seem to be deterred. You know you are small when chickens aren't scared of you.


And last but not least here are the finished gourds. We took them to the Hartville flea market on saturday and did pretty good. We will be going back in a couple of weeks with them again and all the plants. Let me know if you would like to purchase one!














We got some good things done over the weekend, good and productive, I will update soon with pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment