Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Seeds are here!

After a very thoughtful selection process I have narrowed down (ha!) my choices and have collected all of the seeds that I will sow this year. Only two are backordered, an amish paste tomato and viroflay spinach. I really wanted those particular varieties so I will wait for them! 


This year I read up on what I wanted in the catalogs like always, but took to the stores first. With list in hand I was pleasantly surprised that I found some of the exact things I wanted for a lot less than ordering prices. 
I only ordered from two catalogs this year to keep the shipping costs down and to make it easier for me to decide what to get. I get overwhelmed easily by all the choices so this worked out best for me.

I ordered online from Territorial Seed and Seeds of Change. I bought at Menards (40% off Burpee packs), Home Depot and Lowes. I will post my seed list soon, off to watch Heathers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment