Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sow instead....

I was planning to sow some of those seeds tonight and instead I am sitting on the couch with a headache. So instead, I am trying to organize my iphoto albums. Here are some pictures that I really like, enjoy!



Favorite tomato of the year. How could you not love it, I did, too much. I don't remember eating it, just looking at it for weeks....


This beauty was guarding the tomato plants 2 years ago. She didn't come back last year though, I had read that sometimes that happens. Here's more info on them if you are interested- http://www.enature.com/fieldguides/detail.asp?recnum=IS0107


Molly enjoying her favorite summer activity of staring holes through the goldfish. Sometimes she gets to close and ends up wet and nappy.


Here is the pond after we were just finished. It was originally one small one, we put the small one up on top and made a rock river that flows into the bottom. All of the plants have grown a lot in the last year. I will post an update on it in the spring.



Heres Mabel checking out the baby chicks. The dogs were so interested in what was going on in that tote.


Little ones were just hanging out under the heat lamp, thats all.

Well hopefully tomorrow I will get those leeks, onions and celery started. So long for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment